Can cats eat chocolate pudding?

Please Like & Share :)

Cats should never be allowed to eat chocolate pudding, as it can be poisonous and harmful to their health.

Chocolate contains theobromine, a compound that is toxic to cats. Theobromine ingestion can cause vomiting, diarrhea, increased heart rate, tremors or seizures. It severe cases it can be even lethal to felines. To prevent accidental ingestion and potential harm, it is important to keep chocolate and chocolate-containing products, including chocolate pudding, out of cat’s reach. If your feline has ingested chocolate pudding or other chocolate products, you should contact your vet immediately.

Please Like & Share :)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *