Are Orbeez toxic to cats?

Please Like & Share :)

Orbeez, or water beads, are generally not toxic to cats. A few accidental ingestions are usually harmless.

However, it’s important to avoid ingesting large quantities. Swallowing a large amount of Orbeez can cause a blockage or discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract.

Keep them out of reach and control how your cat plays with them. Consult your veterinarian if you suspect overfeeding or notice unusual symptoms.

Please Like & Share :)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *